Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby's first Blog

Hey Friends,

Despite my snobbish reluctance, laziness, and e-igonorance, I've started a blog.

My plan here is to put up all the stuff that won't get publised elsewhere. But that makes it sound as though I'm a rebel writer, thinking and writing stuff that's too extreme for The Man. This isn't the case. This blog is the stuff that I simply can't (and probably shouldn't) get published elsewhere. But we'll see.

I'll be talking about everything from politics to reality TV, and from books to what happened to me that day on the street. I said "On Everything", and I meant it.

I'll also try to make the entries short, sweet, and, hopefully, entertaining. And your feedback, kind blog-reader, will be more than appreciated.

Your humble servant,
Matthew William Hogan

No comments: